Monday, March 30, 2009

Temptation to be where I was one year ago

The other day I was thinking about how it would be to know exactly what I did one, two, three, four, five years ago from everyday this year. I thought it would be interesting to know, but too difficult a commitment to track down for five years.

Howeva, I did wake up this morning with a temptation to be where I was one year ago. Et voila!

My temptation


is to wake up here

and go for a walk here


and then here


you know where this is, right?


I was here last April, a year ago now. It was beautiful, the green was awe inspiring. I mean look at how many different incredible tones of green there are. It is the rain that makes it happen. The cemeteries were the best. So... something. Hard to describe. Maybe a few more photos and you will get the picture.



At the end of my long day of walking, I sat across from these strangers; had beer and Haggis.
Could do that today, too.



Edinburg, UK